If you have been admitted as a legal permanent resident (LPR) and your mother and/or father naturalized as a U.S. citizen while you were a minor child (under 18 years of age) living with your parent(s), you may be eligible to become a U.S. citizen yourself through a Certificate of Citizenship.

A Certificate of Citizenship can also be used to certify the foreign birth of the child of a U.S. citizen.

To learn more about getting a Certificate of Citizenship or for other immigration questions, please contact us for a free consultation.

More Information on Good Moral Character Link button