John Lee Carrico, Attorney:
John Lee Carrico, Immigration and Criminal Defense lawyer represents clients in major personal injury and accident matters as well. Mr. Carrico represents clients in all criminal and civil courts in Northern Nevada and Immigration Courts in Nevada and Northern California.
John Lee Carrico has been practicing law in the State of Nevada for 40 years. He has practiced in the areas of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law and U.S Immigration Law. Mr. Carrico graduated from the University of Nevada-Reno with a bachelor's degree in Political Science and International Relations and then moved on to graduate with a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of California-Hastings Law School.
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of State Bar of Nevada
- Owner-Family Visa & Immigrant Services, LLC
He has litigated cases in state, federal and U.S. Immigration courts in the following areas:
- Asylum, Cancellation of Removal and Deportation, Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence, Criminal and Fraud Waivers, Business & Employment Visas Waivers of Inadmissibility Deportation, Fiancé Visas, and Labor Certification.
- Insurance Coverage, Premises Liability, Medical Malpractice, Construction Site Injuries, Automobile, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents, Wrongful Death Litigation
- Defense of Drug Possession and Sales, Domestic Battery, Driving Under the Influence
- Juris Doctorate: University of California Hastings Law School, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor's of Arts in Political Science and Foreign Relations: University of Nevada, Reno
Galen David Carrico, Attorney:
Galen joined the law firm as an attorney in 2013. He has worked for the firm as trial attorney on immigration matters and criminal defense since 2004 and has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 2011.
Galen has represented immigrants before the Immigration Courts of Nevada in Las Vegas and Reno in Master and Individual Hearings, in Cancellation of Removal and Asylum/Withholding of Removal cases. He has also represents clients in Nevada state courts in criminal defense matters, including violations, misdemeanors, gross misdemeanors and felonies.
- Juris Doctorate: University of Oregon 2012
- Bachelor's of Arts in Political Science with an emphasis in International Relations: University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) 2008
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Brent Adams of the Second Judicial District Court in Washoe County, Nevada from 2012 to 2013. Intern Washoe County Public Defenders Office, Summer 2011.